What is the suggested usage and instructions?
- Wash and apply skin toner to arrange face
- Open step 01 T-zone mask and apply sheet to your forehead and nose
- Open step 02 U-zone mask and apply sheet to your cheek
- Leave on for 15 minutes, remove and gently tap your face to absorb all the essence
- Depending on your skin type, you can use it once every 2-3 days or weekly.
Masks, while intended to treat and beautify skin, are not a quick fix solution.
Your skin needs to purge the bad stuff out so that it can work to regenerate and clear up from the inside out. Allow your skin to truly detox and get rid of the nasties so that you can soon enjoy balanced, even, clear and radiant skin! Do not worry if you encounter some redness. It may not be a bad thing!
Anyone who have sensitive skin will know the struggles with redness. Here are some reasons why it might happen
- Ingredients are activating and doing what they’re advertised to do. The intensity of the face mask plays a part too.
- It is your first time trying the mask
- Use a quality moisturiser if you are worried.
Most importantly, you will be able to see the TU-mask effect after the redness subsides
Please remove and cleanse your face if you encounter itching, rash-like skin, welts, throat swelling, and coughing as it may be a sign of an allergic reaction. Consult a dermatologist immediately.